Jobs: Join the Team
Exciting Job Opportunity:
Marketing Co-ordinator at London Jewellery School (P/T 3 Days)
Would you like to join a thriving creative team as the new Marketing Co-ordinator of the London Jewellery School?
If you love branding and marketing, have a creative side and the thought of customer journeys, email automation, developing strategy with facebook ads and encouraging new students to become the best jewellers they can be excite you then this is the role for you.
Time commitment: part time Wednesday-Friday (3 days 9am-6pm)
2 Days dedicated to marketing and this role includes 1 day a week supporting operations and customer service. As a small team we join in lots of task together.
• Writing compelling copy for email marketing, websites and blogs
• Managing Facebook ad campaigns (training can be available)
• Social media management, managing the LJS instagram, facebook, pinterest and twitter
• Creating beautiful graphics in canva
• Managing LJS photography
• Website updates and promotions
• Promoting our flagship Diploma programmes to prospective students
• Liaising with LJS contacts in press and media for building the branding and the school
• 1 Day a week in the ‘office role’, answering phone calls, taking bookings and supporting students and tutors at the school
This is an exciting role for an energetic and enthusiastic individual, with strong skills in social and digital marketing, a love of what we do at LJS and a willingness to learn on any areas that need improvement. It is a great time to come on board as we have new branding and a new website in development.
The ideal candidate will be full of ideas, able to work on their own initiative and build out as well as execute marketing campaigns for LJS.
You will be working directly with the manager and school Director
Job location: our studios in Hatton Garden, London. We are looking for someone to work from our studios so applications for working from home will unfortunately not be considered
To apply send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Jessica Rose at Jessica@londonjewelleryschool.co.uk on or before Monday 10th December 2018
Please Note: Our classes are suitable for those aged 16 and over & for health and safety reasons, all students need to wear closed toe shoes when coming to the workshop. If you have any access requirements, please contact us before booking a course. And due to our small class sizes we are unable to offer transfers or refunds on our courses once booked. Please make sure you can make the date before booking. Thanks LJS x