Business Mentoring Package (6 Months)
This business mentor package is suitable for anyone starting out and interested in running their own jewellery business or those who
are already running an existing business but need some direction and support along the way.
- 6 x 1 hour sessions with a professional jeweller with years of experience of running their own business to share with you.
- Sessions are arranged, once a month for 6 months at a time that suits you and held in out studios.
- All mentoring sessions are individualised for your needs and are one-to-one with just you and your assigned mentor.
- Please send an email outlining what you would like to discuss at your sessions at least 1 week beforehand so we can prepare.
What to Expect:
- Your assigned mentor will talk through the ares of your new or existing business you would like to discuss and help brainstorm solutions with you.
- Will offer you feedback on your ideas and plans and suggestions for improvements.
- May be able to put you in touch with contacts within the industry or related fields that you are unaware of and could be useful to you.
- To get the most out of these sessions it is best to come prepared and ask as many questions as you can.
What to bring to a session:
This depends on what ares of work you would like to focus on but we usually recommend bringing any work you have or pictures of your jewellery to the first session, bring a note pad and any other information about your business or business idea that you think is relevant.
How does it work:
Once you have booked and paid for your block of sessions, please send us a brief email outlining the areas of business you would like support with. We will then assign you a mentor and contact you within a week to arrange the first session.
Small Print - PLEASE READ:
- All 6 sessions need to be used within a 8 month period maximum.
- If you cannot make a session we have arranged please let us know a minimum of 48 hours beforehand. If we are notified after this time we cannot rearrange the session or offer any transfer or refund.
- This business mentoring package is aimed at small jewellery businesses and is not suitable for business with a turnover
of more that £200,000 p.a.
- Mentoring time is limited to one email prior to the session and the 1 hour during the session.
If you have any questions about our business mentoring package please don't hesitate to contact us
Please Note: Our classes are suitable for those aged 16 and over & for health and safety reasons, all students need to wear closed toe shoes when coming to the workshop. If you have any access requirements, please contact us before booking a course. And due to our small class sizes we are unable to offer transfers or refunds on our courses once booked. Please make sure you can make the date before booking. Thanks LJS x