How to Display your Jewellery
THE IMPORTANCE OF DISPLAY IN PROMOTING YOUR WORK :
A stimulating and practical workshop on how to Promote, Highlight and Visually Merchandise your product effectively through Visual Display.
Teacher: Talya Coen. Display designer and Visual merchandiser.
The way you present your work to potential clients, buyers or press, plays a very important part in the success of promoting your product. By creating a visual display where your product stands out, and delivers your message across, you create interest, attract attention, and ultimately - increase sales.
In Part 1 : The Importance of Display, you will:
- Understand the power of display in promoting your product.
- Identify your customers, and ways to attract them.
- Discover your USP. (unique selling point).
- Look at ways to stand out at trade shows, and exhibitions.
- Find ways to sell more of your work through display.
Visual images and inspirational materials will accompany
In Part 2: Practical work with your product, you will:
- Have the opportunity work around your product .
- Plan your design.
- Gain knowledge on the use of color, lighting and props.
- Create a simple and effective display at an affordable budget.
Please bring along:
- your product.
- Any display materials you would like to use. (Textile, paper, etcâ€™)
- Images, visuals or anything that inspire you.
- Any ideas you would like to develop.
Bringing examples of your past or present work is recommended.
What some of our students have said about this class
'At this xmas trade show it was my first opportunity to try a different style of displaying my jewellery. I was so pleased with the results. I kept remembering the things you spoke about and I found having a storyboard really helpful'. Alison Morris . Jeweller.
'Thank you so much for your interesting and inspiring workshop I feel as if I can now give into my imagination and
creativity when creating a display, and that its really is ok to be different!'