50% off online metal clay class with Jewellers Academy
We’re excited to share that our sister company Jewellers Academy has launched the pre-sale of a brand new online metal clay course
Fancy Bezels, Prongs and Bails in Metal Clay is taught by world-renowned metal clay artist Julia Rai and is designed for those with some experience of working with metal clay. On the course you will learn:
Two interesting stone setting techniques:
- A fancy bezel (to set natural stones that have to be set after firing)
- A prong setting (to set fire-in place stones) creating each prong out of metal clay by hand
Plus ways to embellish your work with:
- Small components to add detail
- Different bail types to add interest
You will also learn:
- How to use jewellers investment to make a mould of your stone to create the correct size of bezel
- Design ideas on how to create interesting layered designs
- Plus lots of tips and tricks that Julia shares along the way
(Note: this is an advanced online course and it is recommended that the pieces are kiln-fired).
Take a look at the trailer:
And best of all, you can get 50% off in the pre-sale! The cost of the course will be £79 but with discount code BAILS at checkout, you can purchase it for £39.50 (Pre-sale discount ends on 12th November 2018).
This is an online course which launches on 13th November so there’s not long to wait! On that date, you will get access to all 11 professionally filmed videos as well as downloadable notes. You get lifetime access to the course and can watch the videos as often as you want.