Applications invited for London Jewellery School Student Jeweller of the month
The London Jewellery School is delighted to announce a new programme – student jeweller of the month, and we invite applications. Each month we will be showcasing the work of one student including exhibiting their work in our London studios as well as featuring them on our popular blog, instagram and other social media.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for student of the month
- You need to have attended at least one class at the London Jewellery School
- The jewellery you are displaying needs to have been handmade by you
- You need to have enough work available to display in the glass cabinet
It is free to enter and we welcome applications from all types of jewellery making including silversmithing, goldsmithing, silver clay, beading, resin, perspex, mixed media and more.
What if I’m chosen?
We will choose a winner each month and you will
- Have your work displayed in a secure glass cabinet in our Hatton Garden studios. The London Jewellery School is open 7 days a week and this is a great opportunity to display your work in prestigious Hatton Garden and you are invited to display your prices and business cards
- Be promoted on our popular social media channels and on our blog, one of the top ten jewellery blogs in the world according to Feedspot
- Receive a London Jewellery School certificate
Interested? We’d love you to apply! This is not just open to those with their own jewellery business, we are interested in promoting the work of student jewellers at different stages of their career so please do consider applying.
For more details about the opportunity please see the information on our website, where you will find the online application form and details of how to ask any questions you have.