Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? Choose the Advanced Diploma in Jewellery
If you're a jeweller and are ready for your next challenge the Advanced Jewellery Diploma is for you! It's run 5 days a week over 3 weeks and is designed this way so as to really immerse you in the new techniques that you'll learn.
This course has been completely revamped by our expert team to cover the types of things that our intermediate and advanced level jewellers have asked us for. Covering bench skills, stone setting, jewellery repairs, wax carving, working to commission and much, much more. Plus, we've added a year of membership for Jewellers Academy worth £365 to help you with ongoing support with your making and business.
The Benefits of the Advanced Diploma
- Intensive learning where you can build on your current skills;
- Courses and projects designed to help you learn new skills;
- Small groups of no more than 8 people;
- No need to share your main tools;
- Work with professional tutors who have their own jewellery businesses;
- Supported workbench days where you can get one to one help with your own projects;
- Run in the heart of Hatton Garden, London's Jewellery Quarter;
- You will also get one year of membership for Jewellers Academy worth £365!
* We only run this course once a year and the next course with available spaces starts on Monday 26th August 2019. Places are limited
What You'll Learn...
Day 1: Fold Forming
Day 2: Professional Practices: Refining your Bench Skills (Advanced)
Day 3: Wax Carving a Solitaire Ring
Day 4: Collet Setting: Square Shaped
Day 5: Supported Workbench Day
Day 6: Claw Setting: Double Gallery
Day 7: Using Cast Settings: Create a Multi-Set Ring
Day 8: Advanced Wax Carving: Create a 3D Swing Locket (Part 1)
Day 9: Advanced Wax Carving: Create a 3D Swing Locket (Part 2)
Day 10: Supported Workbench Day
Day 11: Granulation and Fusing in Silver
Day 12: Working to Commission and Jewellery Repairs
Day 13: Rendering: Drawing for Clients (Colour)
Day 14: Supported Workbench Day
Day 15: Marking day
Who is the Advanced Jewellery Diploma for?
This course is designed for the intermediate to advanced level jeweller. You may have started your own business or be planning to. You may be excited to choose it as an alternative to a degree. You may be looking for a second career in jewellery.
Your One Year Membership for Jewellers Academy...
For the first time, we are also giving those that complete the Advanced Jewellery Diploma one year of Jewellers Academy membership worth £365!
Jewellers Academy is also founded by Jessica Rose. It provides online support for those in jewellery businesses and as a member you get:
- Access to all online jewellery making courses;
- Access to all online jewellery business courses including the Jewellery Business Bootcamp, Jewellery;
- Photography, Create an Irresistible Brand and more;
- A monthly live masterclass with an industry expert;
- A monthly live Q&A where you can get your questions answered;
- Exclusive discounts;
* Your membership will give you ongoing support if you are setting up or already running a jewellery business.
Find out more about the Advanced Diploma in Jewellery here >
If you aren't sure if this course is for you do book in for one of our careers consultations. Our General Manager Mireille will talk to you about your ambitions and will advise you on your best next step.
Call on 0203 176 0546 or email email@example.com to book a time.
We can't wait to see you!