Become a part of Jewel Party
Jewel Party is an organisation that runs jewellery parties for children throughout the UK and we are currently looking for creative and passionate individuals to run a pilot franchise for us in their local area.
The successful applicants will have access to the following:
– Full training in how to run jewellery parties and in setting up running Jewel Party in your local area
– Full set of tools and materials needed to run the workshops
– Supplies to last approx 5 parties
– Access to our discounted rates on all party supplies for parties after the initial 5.
– Promotional materials, flyers, party invitations, party bags and balloons etc…
– A page on our website to promote your branch
– A personal advisor to support you through your first year in business
– Any top up training as required
All of this usually costs £2,500 but will be given away free as part of a pilot scheme.
What we expect from you:
If you are chosen to run the franchise we will expect you to
– Put in a minimum of 1 day per week for a period of 9 months to make the franchise work.
– Attended the training in London in December 2010
– You will need to apply for (if you don’t already have) a CRB check
– Run regular jewellery making parties to children aged 3-16yrs
– Advertise your parties in and around your local area
– Organise bookings for and take payment for your parties and run your branch as a business.
If you think you have the passion and determination to make Jewel Party work in your local area then please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Jessica Rose by 5pm on Wednesday 3rd December at Jessica@londonjewelleryschool.co.uk