Could you be our new General Manager? We are hiring
Do you wish you could combine your talents in business with your passion for jewellery and make a living? If so, then we’ve got some exciting news to share with you!
We’re looking to hire a General Manager to run our prestigious London Jewellery School, based in Hatton Garden (the vibrant and super trendy jewellery quarter in London).
Who We Are:
London Jewellery School is one of the world’s largest jewellery training centres. We host 100s of fun and professional jewellery classes which are open to students of all abilities from complete beginner through to experienced jewellers. The School was set up in 2009 and since starting we have trained over 20,000 students. We now have a thriving team of around 20 jewellery tutors, two staff members and two and a half fully equipped studios. www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk
What We’re Offering:
An exciting opportunity to manage the day-to-day running of the London Jewellery School, which includes budgetary responsibilities, operations and managing our amazing team. You’ll also spend your time scheduling classes and timetabling, taking bookings ordering materials and ensuring the health and safety of students and staff at all times.
This role is 4 days’ a week, Monday to Thursday 9am – 6pm.
This job is for you if:
- You’re a big, bold thinker, with a can-do attitude and have the skills to identify opportunities to achieve growth and success faster
- You know your numbers – and feel confident managing the financial aspects that come with running a business – with some support from our accountant.
- You love providing an amazing customer experience and have the skills to manage and motivate people brilliantly, to build happy, productive team environment
- You’re assertive, proactive and feel comfortable working autonomously and making decisions. You have great common sense to manage complex logistics and operations.
- You have a passion for jewellery (experience working in the jewellery industry is not essential)
What you’ll get:
A competitive base salary and as many free jewellery making classes as you want. If you prove yourself to be loyal and achieve growth and success, this will be recognised and rewarded.
So, let’s build an amazing business together. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, (explaining why you’re right for this role) to Mandy@hrrefresh.co.uk by 20th July 2018.