FREE Hallmarking Workshop at the London Jewellery School – 23rd June
We have teamed up with our friends at the London Assay Office to offer you a FREE Hallmarking workshop at our London Studio on Thursday 23rd June from 6.30pm. The workshop will be packed with information about Hallmarking including the following topics:
- An introduction to hallmarking
- The Hallmarking Act
- How to register
- Choosing the most appropriate punches and sponsor marks
- Submitting articles and completing hallnotes
- How items are tested and marked
- Hints and tips
- Why The Goldsmiths’ Company Assay Office?
There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions you may have!
Drinks and refreshments will be provided.
Spaces are limited, so to reserve your place, please RSVP by 3rd June to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you there!