Get your business ready for record sales this christmas with our 6 day Jewellery Business Bootcamp
We will be running our 6-day Jewellery Business Bootcamp this September, perfect if you would like to start a business or move your business to the next level ready for Christmas sales. Plus this year we have added some brand new bonuses for Bootcamp students. Read on to find out more!
The original Jewellery Business Bootcamp run by the London Jewellery School is revamped and back for 2019. This 6-day Bootcamp is for you if you would like to start or grow your jewellery business. Taught by tutors who run their own jewellery businesses as well as the award-winning entrepreneur Jessica Rose, this is a great opportunity to dedicate some quality time to really develop your business.
The benefits of the Jewellery Business Bootcamp
- taught in 6 intensive days - switch off your phone and use the time to concentrate solely on developing your business with expert help
- up to date expertise shared from a variety of tutors, all with their own businesses. The tutors scheduled to teach this course are Hayley Kruger, Anna Campbell and Helen Walls
- Q&A with award-winning entrepreneur and founder of the London Jewellery School Jessica Rose. Get advice on YOUR business
- study in a small group of no more than 8 people and support each other with good ideas and networking
- get 3 months membership of Jewellers Academy included (worth £117)
- additional 45-minute coaching, either over the phone or in person, with LJS general manager Mireille to discuss sales targets and business goals for your business. Mireille has 15 year’s experience working in New Business Development working with FTSE 100 companies and experience with project management and retail/customer service
- run in Hatton Garden, London's jewellery quarter
- receive a file of detailed notes and resources
- submit your business plan by the deadline after the end of the course for written feedback
We always run this course in September as it's the perfect time to be working on your business to boost your sales for the busy Christmas period. We have a maximum number of 8 students per class so when the final spaces are gone then they're gone!
The course runs from 17th - 22nd September 2019, 10-5pm each day.
Here's what you will learn:
Day 1 - Introduction to running a jewellery business and defining your goals
Day 2 - Pricing, Sales and Marketing
Day 3 - Selling online
Day 4 - About the jewellery industry, Intellectual Property and exhibiting your work
Day 5 - Finance for your jewellery business
Day 6 - Putting it all into action
You can find a detailed description of what is covered on the Bootcamp course here >
Who is the Jewellery Business Bootcamp for?
This course has been designed for those that are planning to start a jewellery business or who have started a business and want to move up the next level in terms of sales goals.
If you aren't sure if it is for you do book in for one of our careers consultations. Our General Manager Mireille will talk to you about your ambitions and will advise you on your best next step.
Call on 0203 176 0546 or email email@example.com to book a time.
If the idea of spending some dedicated time really getting to grips with your business excites you then do enrol on this course. Magic happens when you focus.