During the evening there will be a chance to:
- Watch jewellery making demonstrations on silver rings, metal clay charms and fashion jewellery from top tutors Hayley Kruger, Mary Ann Nelson and Anna Campbell.
- Buy jewellery supplies including LJS kits and a items from our pop-up shop suppliers.
- Make a cocktail ring and contribute to our Cocktail Rings Against Cancer campaign
- Chat to us about new classes, workshop and class packages, diploma courses and much more to plan how you develop your jewellery making skills.
- And enjoy some wine and nibbles.
If you want to join us for a jewellerytastic evening please secure your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there
The LJS Team