London Jewellery School are Looking for a Press Officer (1 Day a Week)
Part-time (1 day a week), Rate of pay: £9 per hour
About the Role:
The London Jewellery School are looking for a Press Officer to join their team and help promote the school through social media and traditional press avenues. The role is for one day a week which may be possible to do over two half days.
About London Jewellery School:
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
– Developing and promoting the LJS Facebook page, Twitter page and Pinterest page.
– Writing and sending out press releases
– Taking and editing pictures
– Writing and posting regular blog posts
– Updating and maintaining the press area on the LJS website
– Proof reading the website, newsletters and LJS documents as required
– Developing the LJS mailing lists
– Liaising with relevant magazines and members of the press about features for LJS
– Inviting members of the press and blog owners to LJS classes
– Handling email and telephone enquiries relating to press.
– Liaising with the School Director and General Manager on press related matters.
– Confident on computers, including macs
– A good working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Blogs
– Previous experience of writing press releases and blog posts
– Professional with a personable phone and in-person manner
– Ability to work efficiently individually as well as part of a team
– Photography experience
– Skills in Photoshop and photo editing
– Previous experience of updating websites
– Proof reading experience
If you have the required skills and passion to excel in this role please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, detailing your suitability for the job to Jessica@londonjewelleryschool.co.uk before 5pm on Monday 11th June