We’re looking for someone to join our small team, could it be you?
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive & Studio Co-ordinator (P/T 4 Days)
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual, with branding, copywriting and digital marketing expertise? Do you wish you could find a role that enables you to combine your passion for jewellery and need to work flexibly? If so, our Digital Marketing Executive & Studio Co-ordinator role may be perfect for you.
You’ll be working directly with our founder, Jessica Rose and you’ll be responsible for growing our brand and attracting new students so they can become the best jewellers they can be. Your day-to-day duties will include:
• Developing customer journeys
• Setting up and improving email automation
• Creating engaging content, that will inspire our followers. This includes writing compelling copy for email marketing, websites and blogs and creating beautiful graphics in Canva
• Managing LJS photography
• Website updates and promotions
• Developing and Managing Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns to promote our flagship Diploma programmes and our other courses to prospective students
• Managing our social media including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
• Liaising with LJS contacts in press and media for building the brand and recognition of the school
In addition, you’ll take on a ‘studio role’ for two days a week. This involves supporting our General Manager with operations and customer service, such as answering phone calls, taking bookings and supporting students and tutors at the school.
This is a part-time role, working four days per week in total. On Fridays and Saturdays, you’ll need to work from our Jewellery school in Hatton Garden. The other two days can be flexible and you can work from home.
So, if you love what we do at LJS and want to help us spread the word, apply to join our team. It’s an exciting time to come on board as we have new branding and a new website in development.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 22nd February 2019.
If you have any questions about the role please do give us a call on 0203 176 0546.